Spice320 spices and herbs originate from Albania to Zanzibar. We work with only the best suppliers.
We strive to find spices and herbs that are non-GMO, non-irradiated, single origin, and organic.
Though our spices are global, we source all of our produce and food as close to home as possible. Each season, you’ll find locally harvested fruits, vegetables, or eggs in our take-out offerings.
Call to order food and provisions to-go, or stop by our shop in person to browse our shelves. At any given time, we may have:
- Fresh produce, maple syrup
- Plant-forward soups, slaws, and entrees
- Bakery breads and pastries
- Jams, jellies, and chips and salsas
- Hot mulled cider, spice blends, coffee beans, and teas
- Oats, house-made granola, and s’mores kits
- Herbal-infused waters and kombuchas
- Spice-scented candles, herbal-inspired stationery, and other specialty gifts
We work with farmers and makers throughout the region. Our suppliers include: Twins Pines Farm in Thomaston, CT, Maple Knoll Farm in Colebrook, CT, Cross Culture Kombucha in Danbury, CT, Sweet Wind Farm in East Hartland, CT, Hilltop Apiaries in Simsbury, CT, Whole Harmony in Centerbrook, CT, Little House of Thyme in Colrain, MA, Cackleberries Farm in Sandisfield, MA, Kitchen Garden Farm in Sunderland, MA.